Return Policy: Returns accepted if product not as described, seller pays return shipping; or keep the product & agree refund with seller. View details
WHEN and WHY you need Our Toe Separator:
- Suffering from bunion pain, corn or blister, toe overlapping, toe drift, callous toes? We recommend you to give this toe separator a try. We would not disappoint you with the quality product and money back guarantee
- We came up with the idea to combine a toe sleeve tube with a gel cushion separator based on lots of research and collections of customers' feedback. The soft fabric coated toe protective sleeve tube is lined with gel inside and a medical-grade gel cushion by one side. The toe sleeve tube could make toe cushion stay at the place while you are walking or running, protect your toes and nails from rubbing and frictions and keep the toe straight. The gel toe cushion part could separate the big toe from other toes and realign your big toe from hallux valgus and overlapping
How to use it:
- Could be worn on either foot for the big toe or 2nd toe. With the narrow side of the gel separator facing inward, put the sleeve on your big toe or 2nd toe and turn the cushion between the two toes.
- Could be worn with bare feet or in socks. It would be better to build up a progress of wearing them all day. At the beginning, you could wear them at home for bare feet. After you used to them, you could wear it in shoes all day.
- If there is any irritation problem or wounds on your feet, stop using them and consult with a physician first
- For the sake of hygiene, we suggest to changing into a new pack after 45 days at most
- Personal products, please do not crossing using
- Wash: hand-wash with warm water and soap, then air dry. We recommend applying some baby powder on the gel part when you find it sticky
- Works better in shoes with larger toe box