Return Policy: Returns accepted if product not as described, seller pays return shipping; or keep the product & agree refund with seller. View details
The aging process can be cruel to our skin. Between sun damage and progressive collagen loss, the skin loses its plumpness and resiliency. Micro needle skin rejuvenation or "Mesolift" infuses the dermis with potent vitamins and anti-oxidants to rejuvenate and revitalize the skin. Micro needle skin massage will stimulate collagen production, helping to infuse active cosmetics into the skin.
Now, we will recommend you a TinkSky 192-needles Micro-needle Roller, which makes use of 192 tiny needles on the roller to stimulate the skin, and can make more than 200,000 tiny channels in a short time to make active ingredients effectively penetrate the skin. Matched with some special wrinkle-reduction, skin-whitening, or scar-reducing products, the TinkSky micro-needle roller can help cut back and soften pimples or surgical scars, diminish the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks, scale back large pores, clean heavy pitted skin, and assist in reversing the results of sun damage.
- Brand: TINKSKY.
- Model: TS5.
- Needle length: 0.5mm.
- Needle number: 192 needles.
- Roller color: mainly golden.
- Material: medial-grade stainless steel (needle) and hard plastic (handle).
- 100% brand new and high quality 192-Needles Micro-needle Roller Medical Therapy Skin Care Tool.
- A common cosmetic procedure for treating many conditions by stimulating collagen and elastin production.
- Stimulate the collagen production.
- Improve elasticity of skin.
- Reduce pore size and firming.
- Smoothen acne scars.
- Promote skin rejuvenation and improve alopecia.
- Reduce fine lines, wrinkles and dark circle.
- Mildly roll 10 times vertically and horizontally.
- Can be used on all areas of the face, neck and body and scalp.
- Can be used by yourself anytime at your personal convenience.
- Different needle lengths have different usages:
1. Home use: 0.25mm
2. Clinical use: 0.5mm/0.75mm
3. Medical use: 1.0mm
4. Physician use: 1.5mm/2.0mm/2.5mm/3.0mm
- Cleaning method
1. Soak about 5~8 minutes with 75% alcohol.
2. Using ultraviolet to disinfect for about 45 minutes.
- Come with a transparent protective box for holding the TinkSky roller.
- Do not force the roller into the skin but simply use mild pressure.
- Roll obliquely at the same intensity covering the same areas in both directions (vertically and horizontally).
- The roller cannot be overused as the needles will remain sharp for a prolonged time.
- Not suitable for use onto the following skin conditions: active acne, eczema, rosacea, peonasis, servere solar karatosis and raised moles or warts.
- Keep out of reach of children.